Sunday 21 March 2010

No Longer Fresh.

So Friday was the last day of the last block of my first year in a Polytechnic. The past week has been horribly tiring and draining but thankfully it's over. And at least I no longer have to paint anything ever again in my life. Hopefully.

Was kind of looking back at previous blog posts a year ago, which is kind of what I always do at times like these, and I was thinking a lot about what I felt then, and I realised that most of the issues and problems I was facing then are still present today, on top of the newer things that cropped up over the past year. And that's kind of depressing, the idea that although so much has changed, so much still remains the same. And I don't think I'm the same person I was a year ago, but I think change is so gradual you hardly realise it until you look back and reflect. I think there are events though, that appear insignificant but actually change you significantly intrinsically.

Okay that marks the end of Minghui's emo phrase. As I was saying, school is over! No more going to school from 9 in the morning to 11 at night, no more mixing of colours and washing of brushes and the endless painting and painting and painting. I thought this module was the worst so far, probably because I don't know how or what to paint and I was really frustrated with my lecturer who said a lot of things but didn't really mean anything. Anyways the module is over so I'm happy, at least until results are released hah.

I'm flying off in a week and there's so many things I've not done. I'm going to go swimming everyday for the rest of the week.

No comments: