Wednesday 1 July 2009

Works So Far.

I feeling pretty lazy to go do my work now. Which has piled up amazingly in just two days. I think it's a new record laa, getting homework on the first day of school. =( And the stupid thing is that the previous batches of students could just select 6 photographs, but starting from us, we have to draw 6 pictures. Gahh.

Hence I decided to blog about the works of art that I've created over the past few months. Do check it out and critical comments are welcome. =)

Epicentre of the Blast

Creaseless Printer Paper

Overexposure

Snowy Night

Milk with Egg White

Toothpaste in the Sink

I also did some others too.

Darkness in Oblivion

Depressed Soul

Endless Recesses of Space

Coal Miner in a Coal Mine

Minor Keys

Black Sheep At Night

If you didn't get it by now, then you never will! I should probably state here that in reality, I took less than 5 minutes in Photoshop to come up with the above "works of art". An awesome idea I had in class today when our lecturer asked us to think of a theme to unify our 6 different drawings. =P

Critical comments are still welcome though. =D

No comments: