Sunday 17 December 2006

Not Going Youth Camp...

Erh...my parents thought it'd be better if I didn't go if not I'd be super stressed and tired.

Maybe it's a good thing. Cause I can't imagine dragging myself to pack my bag again and waking up early tomorrow.

Anyways, Chalet was FUN. 4 days 3 nights was just fun fun fun fun and fun.

1st day started with me going to pasir ris to find out my family weren't there yet. So I went home. Blee. Went to the chalet at around 9pm. So there wasn't much to do except sleep. =D

Chalet was at Aloha Loyang. Erh, quite close to downtown east, 4 seperate rooms with queen sized beds and toilets. Kitchen, dining room, living room. Tried to go to sleep on the floor, but I wasn't that used to it yet so I couldn't really sleep. I don't remember the poncho's and classroom from Nco camp to be as uncomfortable la...

Tried to go to sleep for about 3hours, slept for about 2hours, "woke up" at 6 in the morning. =D Watched my uncle sort out his assortment of fishing hooks next to the bbq pit and watched the sun rise. Went swimming with cousins at around 9, went back for lunch, and because bbq was starting at 5 we lazed around playing card games.

Haha, we started a barbecue without a single fire starter...heated charcoals on the kitchen stove till they were burning hot, then brought them to the bbq pit and fanned like crazy.

Stayed up till around 12.30 eating, playing with card games, attempting to melt marshmallows, all sorts of horribly weird stuff.

Woke up at 9....went swimming again...Heh, went escape at around 11.

Gosh, the haunted house is not even scary la!!! Not fun at all. I walked though and almost fell asleep queuing up lor...but I have to say, I wouldn't mind working there, all that girl had to do was dress up and laugh horribly.

Spent 1hr+ queuing up for the go karts. Weee go karts are super fun. Like, the closest you can get to driving short of buying a car. Maybe one day I shall go buy a go kart and race around the car park.

Haha, walked back to chalet for lunch after that, lazed around until 5....went out to escape again.
Hahas, we were at the revolution thing...

Escape Staff:"Are you Ready?!?"
Me:"NOOOO!!"
Escape Staff:"Huh? You want to get off anot?"
Me:"Er...nvm la..."

HAHAHAHA. That's why you should never go to the theme park with me. =D

Went to the Viking after that, me and wen jie competed to see who could stare at each other without moving or blinking on the ship. =P He started laughing before the ship even moved lur...

Queued again for go karts, Heh. Waited for another 45mins just to enjoy 10mins of fun. Went on the last ride of the revolution, walked back to chalet, ate dinner.

Haha, we were bored so we decided to play with fire, then my sis was roasting a marshmallow when it caught fire. XD the end result was an oreo-like substance comprising of half-burnt marshmallows and charcoal bits and leaves and small branches.

Slept at around 3am, woke up at 9, packed bag, went home...

Blee, post pics next time...

No comments: