Saturday 2 December 2006

Muni Muni???

Blee. Went out with 606 ppl today.

Went first to Kovan for lunch with Wen jie, Wee jin and Sharlene? O.o Why in the world did Wen jie ask Sharlene arh? ;)

Ate at mac's, we had like, 3 packets of leftover fries. Which we put into a paper bag and messed around doing stupid stuff like throwing fries at each other and wasting food. =/

Met up with the rest at 1.30. Not that many people came considering it was a "class gathering"? Maybe it's cause we lost contact with some people and others are too lazy. We practically loitered around waiting for Jia ling to come. Saw Lenson and his brother walking.

Took a train down to Vivo City. Meh, super crowded lur. I was hearing music when suddenly Jocelyn asked if someone was calling me. O.o Saw Meryl and Kristle one level below. Haha. Watched Deck the halls. Tickets were $8 cause I brought along my safra card. =D I helped everyone save $1 ok?

Deck the halls was quite ok...plot was kind of obvious. But it's unrealistic lar, it's impossible to light up Christmas lights to the extent that they could be seen from space unless you use satellite imagery like Google Earth. I think the funniest part was when Wee Jin and Leon laughed sarcastically when everyone was laughing.

I wish I could go back to Rosyth and relive everything again. Watch Kenneth Ang spray Miss Grace Lee with a nike bottle and get caned. Go for Pa duty every day. Use lift C to sneak into the canteen early in the morning. Forming the "line of defense" when playing soccer. Sighs.

No comments: