Saturday 9 December 2006

New Version Of Blogger.

To change or not to change?

Meh, I'll probably change it when I'm done with the blogskin. Too lazy to do it right now. =P

Woke up at 8 yesterday. Zzzz. Dragged myself to Hougang to wait for Bibi and Alvin. Alvin arrived 10mins late and Bibi arrived 30mins late. =/

Took the bus down to temasek poly and arrived late again. =\ Saw Chee Hock at Tampines interchange, he passed us like...100+ calenders? Haha, modelled and composed everything at tp, played around with those flyers Chee Hock gave us, left at 4.30.

Wanted to go lan with Alvin and Hui Joo la...but they got to be home by 6. =/ Took a super long train ride down to City Hall to change to North South line and went towards Bishan.

Erh, super bored lor...sis was meeting me in 1/2 hour, Bryan wanted to go Church straight... So I went Library. Haha, borrowed this supposedly slim 279 page book on world war 2. Then I realised the words were super small. And lots of descriptive stuff thrown in every paragraph. Combine with impossibly chim words that I can't understand. But the book was nice anyways.

Ate dinner with sis, walked to Church, arrived 1/2 hour early=Time to read the book. =D
But then Jolene sat behind me and looked over my shoulder asking me to explain this word and that. The book had words like 'ideograms' and 'cowling'? Heh, Matthew also couldn't tell what ideograms was.

Guan You took out the guitar for cell. Weee I finally know how to play Still by Hillsong. Haha, watched Guan You trying to play the guitar and sing at the same time with Ben muting all the strings. Gah, I suddenly remembered during cell that I agreed to go Tp next Thursday, then I realised the chalet starts next Thursday. AAAAA I'll have to miss an entire day of fun!!! Nooooooo, at least the chalet's at Pasir Ris so I won't have to walk that far.

Haha, I finally decided I should go for the Youth Camp. Meaning 14th to 17th will be chalet with family, 18th-21st will be youth camp, 22nd will be Npcc and Drama, and 23rd will be Unit Hike at Pulau Ubin.

=D

No comments: