Saturday 1 July 2006

1st July 2006

So today was the day, SYF opening ceremony, finally, after two months of trainings, it's over. And it left a lasting impression on my mind, having never participated on a parade in this scale.

Maybe i won't blog about the parade in detail, since most of u weren't there. Hee but we waited for a looong time. But it was worth it la, seeing the crowds all cheering and shouting, is quite heartening. Cedric was somewhere behind me too, (he was singing =P)

Yar after that i went to "celebrate" at pizza hut with npcc mates. Yar saw Tze jie, Elisa, Chuan hui and Kun zi. They went to see the parade too, turns out Joey Sir, Ncos and Seniors were also there. *gasp*

Suddenly we saw Yun Kai. And he (thankfully) told me that he couldn't make it for the meeting at 8 tonight. But at least he was there to remind me and i could post-pone it.(it was around 7:45 and i told the rest i would eat with them)

So we went to eat, but it took super long for the food to come. And yea, i lost track of time and before i knew it, it was 8:50. Immediately i rushed off without eating the rest of the pizza. Ran home all the way, turned the computer on immediately, rushed to put my bags down in my room, and came back to the computer.

Guess what? Only Jian Hui and Kenny were online. Turns out Keane's computer crashed, Yun Kai had to go to his other house with no internet, and Jian Hui had to sign off (because i was late for 17mins and he could only stay for 15) Well so much for a group meeting, so much for rushing home all the way, I'm greeted with one person online to discuss with me.

I guess I was in the wrong, I shouldn't have lost track of time. If I was feeling angry I'd probably post about who expects a group discussion to be 15minutes but, no point arguing when something's already done.


Maybe it's stupid of me, going against my friends and telling them what they are doing is wrong. Should I just go :"Whatever" and care about myself? Should I spare a thought for my friends? Tell me, would you like a friend who just agrees with whatever you say and supports you in everything you do?Would that be called friendship anymore? Or would you rather a friend who pretends to agree with everything you do but behind your back criticises you.

Maybe I should stop, just give up and worry about myself, would that be right? Is not doing a thing the right thing to do in such circumstances?

Probably a good way to talk bad about someone is not mention his name at all, that way you can say you "didn't" say anything about that person. (Although in court if the judge deems that you did say something about that person then you would still be charged) But I don't believe in that Keane, it's a pointless way of making someone realise he/she is the object of your criticism. Sure, you want it to stop, but would that be right? Would forgetting about everything mean that it didn't happen? Is forgetting about murder mean you didn't kill?

Think about this: Does saying I criticise too give you the right to criticise others?

There is a fine line between criticism and rebuking. And this is for Keane specifically.
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.

You go to Church weekly, does the Bible say Christians can insult others? Does the Bible say we can shout vulgarities and curse? Just because I don't say it, does it mean it's all right? If you took my words as criticism then I'm sorry. I Am Sorry.

But it's just history repeating itself isn't it? Kinda like taking what I said and making it seem more than what it is. Reading through my earlier post, I don't see a reason for you to feel insulted. If you feel angry that I chose to blog about you then by all means please say so, I'll come find you after school instead.

Maybe my actions aren't perfect either, but if they aren't, why are you following what I do? Am I your leader and you follow my examples? Who is our leader Keane? Who are you following?

Maybe I've sinned unwittingly, unknowingly, maybe in my actions my words have been taken as words of hatred, and maybe you feel that I am being too hurtful, maybe I should have come up to you on a school day and talked to you about this? Should I? If I have sinned, then I'm sorry, whether u accept it or not.

If everyone lies, does that give you the right to lie? If everyone fights, does that give you the right to fight? If everyone critcises, does that give you the right to criticise?

Love the warrior, Hate the war. Love the person, Hate his actions. You just want to forget about everything? To act like it never happened? If someone kills but no one sees it, did that person kill? Truth is never changing no matter what others think or believe.
If everyone believed the Earth was flat, will the Earth be flat?

Do not Judge, For you too will be Judged.


I don't even wanna blog about what you say your shortcoming is, I always thought that there were just 2Christians in our class, now...

No comments: