Monday 24 July 2006

24th July 2006

Important to me: I lost my watch, seriously considering if i should wear my sister's pink one.
Not so important: I realised today that I still have the flu. Bleh.
Important to me: I'm having muscle cramps all over, NP was tough as usual.
Important to anyone who reads this blog: I'm gonna be inactive for a long period of time. School National day parade trainings.
Important to anyone who wants to contact me: Msn messenger isn't working, thanks to a bunch of people nudging and nudging.

There, that's a whole new way to read a blog, decide which part you want to read and read it. Like a newspaper, with headlines. Haha.

I have this awesome plot for a thriller novel, yet I haven't had the time to write it down. And someone else has probably thought of it, (cos it's so scary.*shiver*) Maybe I'll write it out and see how it goes...

But for now, it's back to polishing my boots and getting enough rest. I heard there's a rumour about some test tomorrow. O wait, is that a rumour?

No comments: