Thursday 6 July 2006

6th July 2006

I feel tired today, don't ask me why, i just feel...tired..of everything I guess. Maybe it's because of recent events, maybe it's because i slept at 2last night, I don't really know the anwser.

I don't even feel like blogging really, life seems devoid of purpose right now, like i just have neither energy nor enthusiasm to go and do something about things, and maybe I should have, but right now I'm just struggling along and doing what comes in front of me. Maybe i should have a planned set of goals in my life. Like: Secondary 3, take combined science or pure geog, go jc, go nus, take up computer science, graduate, find a job, work, get married by 30, have 15kids, retire at 50, die at 80.(it's an example.)

Isn't that kinda mudane? All rules are set and planned and everything is by the book, i don't think i'd like to lead this kind of life. I know some people do, but is there actually a sense of adventure? Everything becomes boring when you know what's ahead of you. Like(O I have to do this today, do that tomorrow)...I'm staying away from that kind of lifestyle.


You know, I have this uncanny feeling that there's someone out there are secretly conspiring against me, call me weird but sometimes you look at people and wonder what they are talking about right? What if they are secretly talking and backstabbing you? What if the friends I trust in class are actually backstabbing and laughing at me when I'm not around? It just hit me these few days that not many people in this world can be trusted, that many of them talk about you for their personal benefit. Maybe it's just me and my weirdness, haha think about it though, how many people will you meet in your life who will talk bad about you behind your back? Especially in class now with all the rivarly and bitterness.

No comments: