Wednesday 19 July 2006

19th July 2006

OK...now i'm rushing. Actually felt slightly better today. =) But the coughing and sneezing is still there. Grr suddenly I have to go for things I didn't sign up for. Like the new paper be yourself day. All thanks to Jemaine, Marie and Zuo Ying repeatedly shouting my name.

Most people in other cases would be really angry if someone signed them up for something. Should I be angry that they are forcing me to come to school at 6? Participate in a competition when I'm coughing every 5mins these few days? Nah I won't be angry. Maybe they didn't know or something. Although it is irritating.

So now I have a competition to worry about. Including writing two speeches for me and Chee Sheng. Maybe I should try tamiflu. Hey, it works against bird flu right? Surely it'll work against "human" flu? Yar I'm not focusing on what I should focus on cause my focus is completely distracted by other focuses that are forcing me to focus on them. There.

Anyways, I decided to go as a guitarist. It's the easiest I can think of. Cause I don't have the energy to go find a costume(Jemaine, Marie and Zuo Ying keep suggesting:Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, Lala, or Po)And anyways, guitar playing is meaningful to me, I guess.

Wait a minute, why's everyone affliating me with teletubbies?!Gah, it's my phone, ppc and ex-msn display picture. No wonder la. =/
*Disclaimer*Zheng Ming Hui is in no way affliated with teletubbies BBC. Any such connection is false and should not be taken as truth.

Time to go prepare myself for tomorrow, wish me luck.

No comments: