Wednesday 22 April 2009

Singapore Sprint Series.


Last Saturday was Minh hui's first Sprint Triathlon! MINH HUI! They speeled my name ronglee on my taggee-thingee la. Blee. O

Anyways, Lenson and me signed up for the Sprint Triathlon sometime back for some reason. Then we were spending the past 3 weeks or so training whenever possible. I think we cycled about 45km+ about 3 or 4 times? Yup. Although our schedules clashed many times and we didn't really train at all for the last week.

In case you don't know what a Sprint Triathlon is, it's a
  • 750metre swim - 15 laps of a swimming pool
  • 20 km cycle - North East Line is 18.9km
  • 5 km run - Which is 2.4km times 2 plus 0.2km la
Haha reached Lenson's house at 6.15 am on Sunday morning! Which is pretty awesome cause my whole week was filled with other stuff and I was pretty tired. Reported there early, and tried out the bikes.

Pose of The Day : Rawk On! Hahaha.

Lenson's bike which I used for the race. And my number is 920.

Lenson trying to fix the bike cause the back brakes weren't working. In the end I didn't really use the brakes at all hahaha.

Lenson with his race tag.

Went to mark our bodies, hahaha. There was someone whose number was 921 la. =/

ChitMin/MingHui trademark Hip Hop pose.

Stephen advertising for Raisins.


I think everyone there was older than the 2 of us, feel like little kids man. Hahaha.

=O And almost all the guys there had slope hairstyles to improve speed uh.


The first part of swimming was just get kicked pushed grabbed whatever by everybody else. Haha. So pek chek la. -.- The current was stronger than at Sentosa, but much less saltier. =D More shiok than swimming at Sentosa with the saltwater burning your throat, although it was more crowded and there were larger waves.

Rawk On!

Haha. Cycling was quite depressing cause I lost to all the road bikes, but I overtook all the other mountain bikes la heh.

Rawk On!

Haha. The running was the most nua part. Cause I didn't really train running, and my left hip bone joint was like sprained or something. But never mind la I didn't finish last! Hahaha.



The Sun Shade thing for the traffic light fell off! O.O

Walked/cycled to Changi Village with Stephen, Ryan and Lenson after that. Then we had lunch at Subway. Stephen, Ryan took 89 home whilst Lenson and me cycled back. Haha. We went cycling around random places like the Changi Village Boardwalk. Although it's a board walk, Heh. And there's this super gradual long slope between Changi and Pasir Ris!

And the Sun was super brutal on the way back from Tampines la. =/

No comments: