Sunday 5 March 2006

5th March 2006

HA before i start blogging about boring and uneventful events in my life. I should show u this website. www.ie7.com...ie=internet explorer...i doubt many ppl will get the joke tho.

I've decided to stop work on a new blog and concentrate on project work..where i have to edit and make a new program. HA you'll never guess how i did it when i present to the class!!!

My life is full of coincidences..eg. Justin and me went to media club in the same pri sch and now we're in media club in the same sec sch..weird..then i just realised that george from pri2 and cedric from church are in the same cca in another sch. More Weirdness. then weejin and nicholas from church are in the same class in another sch. Ack how many more links i haven't discovered lol??

Today was pretty ok as usual...sunday is a day to relax..went to church..messed around in after service and then went home. Simple fun and gave me time to do the homework and still blog. Yar sundays are great.

Yup that's the end of my post. End. Finis. Bye Bye.

No comments: