Saturday 17 December 2005

My 1337 Desktop

Nice right? Ha killing everyone's bandwidth right now...i got the webcam images from some site showing public CCTV cameras....2 are from america, 2 from australia and 1 unknown...yep.....and a bunch of junk on my desktop.....o yar all my folders are icons of gaming consoles.
Skin is Vista Xp by Kol (banned by Microsoft lol)

Speech day is less than a week away!!Aaaaaaaaaah i' d better start preparing...

I realised i have lots of bookmarks....as in like 200 bookmarks....ouch...i'm to lazy to sort through them all though....ah well...

i currently have 917 messages in my inbox and i am using 247MB(%9) of my 2675MB....i must aim for 1000!!!lol send me email!!!

i realised not many people send email....it's mostly instant messenging only...unless its some chain letter or address book thing.....haiz....

Google has this calculator thing which lets you do conversions, trigonometry, hiayar a bunch of super chim stuff lar.....go try it....just type into google search box...like 1+1...it should calculate for you...try 1015 in roman numerals....

Blogger supports xhtml....weird.....so that means i should change from html 4.0 transitional to xhtml transitional....but in xhtml everything must end with a tag.....bah

k yar i'd better go prepare my speech or not.

No comments: