Saturday 17 December 2005

17th December 2005

Finished adding most of my contacts to gmail today...still got a few more i left out tho....yar why does almost half of my contacts have 92 in their email?!?!Is 92 so nice?!?! I guess it's because most of my contacts are born in 1992.Like me. But why everyone must put 92?!?!maybe i should change my email to virus155092@hotmail.com....hey wait if mine is 1550 then i must be 500years old right now.....k lame joke lol....

I'm using up my gmail space!!gmail only allows 10mb maximum upload for attachments tho....my space jumped from 6% to 7% to 8% now 9%!!!YAY!!!lol i'm uploading all my junk pictures to gmail...for fun...there's this program called gmail drive? Which lets you upload file to gmail on a virtual drive...okay that sounds chim...it makes a drive thing my computer....like :/C or :/D or floppy drive or anything.....so its like you got another drive with 2 gigs of space...free!!!yar very useful for someone who wants to backup all their files...get it here you need a gmail account to use it =D tag or email me for one...

K since i'm blogging about free stuff....

There's this program called openoffice.org (yes with .org) it's almost exactly like ms office except its free.FREE!!so you guys spent all your money on Ms office for nothing...hee...get it here

You know the no right click script on somemost blogs. It was actually invented by some javascript guy who didn't want people to steal his ideas or view his source.....bah it's super easy to allow right clicking(with firefox).
Go to tools, options, content, there's a few checkboxes but look for enable javascript, next to that there's advanced, then a few more boxes....UNCHECK disable or replace context menus and you can right click freely....be sure to check it again cos it might cause some problems with javascript games*cough*runescape*cough*
Ta da...so now everyone will be pulling their hair out because all their hard work with finding the script was wasted...

No comments: