Tuesday 20 December 2005

28th December 2005

I found an ant in my cup today...just before i drank it...eee...but yea lol....woke up early to go to school's homecoming today...Miss. Teo asked me to meet her after school/home coming for the speech thing...heh Tze Jie's gonna be the emcee but then he has the speech all written out for him...bah...ah well....

Homecoming was fun...sort of...went to parade square to line-up then gathered around parade square to watch the ceremony....i didn't run...hee...who wants to wake up early to run 4.2 KM??!?!?!hee...but yar after that was we went walking around school...o ya keane looks weird in his tie......heee and the tie looks weird to me...i think the new class is kinda far from the canteen....ah well...

O yes i'm using 24% of my gmail inbox usage now....24%!!!about 655MB and counting....hee...2000MB+ to go...

Runescape has a Christmas update!!go check it out if your free...hee...Bah Christmas is coming...add me in runescape and i'll give u a santa free gift...

Internet Explorer deceided to use Firefox's RSS feed icon for it's own RSS feed in i.e 7....that means if u use the default firefox theme you'll know what i mean =) unless u don't know what's RSS...here(i'm lazy to explain in my own words) O yar even though the new internet explorer has RSS and tabbed browsing and almost everything firefox has....it will only be available to windows vista users...the next vista should be out in 2006..and free is alway better :)

i'm trying to sort out my bookmarks...since i find lots of websites and i just CTRL-D everything interesting lol...i found this one...you just send an email to someone and hope they reply to you...all randomised with no privite information included...hahas...

Maybe i should change my skin again....can't find a spongebob one tho...or patrick =( anyways virus is nice la...

i have 4 speakers and a subwoofer for music right on top of my comp btw...sounds great especially the subwoofer =)

I dunno why i'm talking in paragraphs...aaaa but then its more organised this way...right?dunno lol...nvm...

No comments: