Friday 30 December 2005

I lost my watch...so i can't tell the time.

Yep i lost my watch...gosh i'm posting this so early!!!did i really wake up at 6.30!?!?!?!?!but thats cos i can't get to sleep....my fever shot up to 39.1

When i was young i remember getting 40.2 then my parents were rushing me to hospital then they soaked me in ice and i could skip school for a week...

I like the nice phrases next to my entry....before you click on any of the divs...it looks kinda emo if look at it from a standpoint of an outsider...actually it's from the lyrics of a few songs...about 5...the 1st one's the hardest to guess...moved the divs around abit also...i think most people would know about 1 song...guan you would know about 3 or 4...cos he got so many songs...bleh

no one's online now...all sleeping i guess...except for a few ppl from US...i never see them online at night tho..only in the morning...

Yay i found my watch again..

No comments: