Sunday 2 October 2005

2nd September 2005

Great...Childrens Day gone by in a flash.Great. I took out the pictures section since i figured it'll kill my bandwidth space if i add it. I'll use bloggers bandwidth instead.heh evil me.I discovered a site for making msn emoticons yea i found it...then i forgot the link =( anyways here's the one and only emoticon i made...Its quite small so you may have to zoom in...here's another image i found(yes hunting for images is fun)Displays my screen name so nicely...i think i change my display picture to this...
Here's the latest Windows Vista beta images(Vista is the next os after xp)






Looks cool eh?With sidebar and all..but it's still in beta, shipment in end of 2006 haiz..yar as i said yesterday...i don't feel like blogging away...just too much to write about...too lazy to do it...maybe i'll skip this week altogether...

No comments: