Sunday 16 October 2005

16th October 2005

And I thank You Lord,
for the trials I feel inside,
That You're there to help lead and guide
me away from wrong.
And I thank You Lord,
for the patience those trials bring,
In that process of growing,
I can learn to care.
But it goes against the way I am to put my human nature down
And let the Spirit take control of all I do.
Cause when those trials come by human nature
Shouts the things to do
And God's soft prompting can be easily ignored.

There's more verses....but i guess this is the most meanful ones...to me that is...alot of ppl tell me i should use more colours...colours make the blog so bright...lol....okay so thats a lame excuse for my lazyness...ah well....we sang the above song alot of times already....keep hearing it....haiz....like we sang during youth worship last last friday....youth worship last friday....and today during adult worship...yea....so its stuck in my head now...yes keane's church yesterday was great....dunno why i keep repeating it....their youth have their own like order of service...complete with their mission la...events....yea and its very thick...o yar supposed to use colours....k
They Even have this small section for sermon notes...yea the speaker was great too....made alot of jokes...but i can't remember any...lol...bleh....yes well...they have this sermon series about reaching the lost...weird....it started around the same time as our faith under fire thing...almost at the same time too...so i'll be learning what to do during a crisis and keane can learn how to reach the lost...
Yar and there was a part that was really interesting.....really.....its was from Matthew 24:4-8...a quick google search revealed...
Matthew 24:4-8 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society
4Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ, and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

For those who don't really understand what the verse means something like....There will be wars, earthquakes, famines, floods....yea....something like that...leave you guys to think about it...

No comments: