Saturday 15 October 2005

15th October 2005

*disclaimer*this is some really "Christian"stuff so if your a non-christian or your from my class u can sort of skip this*
Youth Service Yesterday was...well...yea...i met kenny at potong pasir first of all..dunno why but whenever we meet i'm always early...even though i'm late...yar that sounds confusing...anyways keane said his father would fetch him and all...youth service was really....emotional and all...della was leading worship....yay go della!!I won't be surprised if she becomes a youth leader....heh......great job....after that was testimonies...keane doesn't know what's a testimony!!lol nvm...there was a lot of testimonies...yep...lots.....so after that we had prayer and praise...yes that was the really emotional time...it's like exactly what i needed to hear...kenny is not a Christian and...i dunno...i've been backsliding and all....keane is from my class and like...both of us are the only 2 "real" Christians...yea....blogging should be a way to express how i feel and if i lie...what would be the point of blogging...so yar prayer and praise was very emotional....i dunno...kenny doesn't really see blogs and all...he doesn't even have messenger...i go to a catholic school and....they really put questions of faith in my mind...really....there's like 5catholics in my class....no boys....6 or so "Christians"...if you see them and they suddenly tell you their Christians i would be half convinced....i'm not saying everyone is evil and all...but everyone backslides....its how you come back that seriously matters....so i gave this a lot of thought and...told keane about it....Issac said that non-christians have nothing against God...its the people of God that makes them "antichrist".
If we claim to be Christians and do some other stuff...say things...act like a complete non-christian except for the fact that you claim to be a christian...aren't we being hypocrites?Jesus said that hypocrites were the worst of all(or something like that...you can't sue me for this right?)...
Many of my classmates claim to be a christian...i know that...i was like that before...but they act so...differently...maybe they want to blend in with the crowd...be with the cool people...is being with cool people better than being with God...we should evangelize yes but spreading good news is not acting like a total hypocrite and then all of the sudden ask people to come to church...i was surprised kenny came....but he saw...he saw me and keane praying during prayer and praise....he heard me telling him about how i was a total hypocrite at the start of the year...he must have seen me crying...if something did not affect him yesterday...i don't know what will...
Pray for him...and my class...
To my class:U must have read the disclaimer on top and...well....i dunno...if u wanna know what i'm talking about im me or email me....tagging me is also possible..
i'll write some other time....tomorrow maybe...

No comments: