Sunday 28 February 2010

Shooting with Film.



Okay I'm back. And I think I should stop being so emo. Past few weeks have been like a rollercoaster ride of epic proportions. And my weekend was a killer. Hahaha but I'm okay. I think when you're put into a situation where you don't know what to do, you inevitably learn something from it, regardless of whether said learning is positive or negative, beneficial or disadvantageous. Like the last two lines of Damien Rice's Cannonball, haha.

Anyways here are random pictures I shot for the past few weeks. All straight from my film camera because I'm super lazy to go through the 500+ photos from the digital realm.

He was reading Harry Potter. =D

This dog is super cute! And I'm not being biased just because it's a Maltese like Snowie. Haha. It was like really young and super friendly and happy and jumping around and trying to climb onto you. Not to mention posing for photos but moving away at the last second. Haha. And she didn't bark or bite either. =)

Gay Partner! =D Although he's like attached to another guy now.

Sending Ryan off to Thailand for Serve 2010. =D (That is Ryan btw)

I think shooting into the light is awesome.

Okay I have many more photos but I'll post them next time. If schoolwork doesn't kill me first. =(

And I can't stop laughing at this picture. Just need to add a CSI Miami David Caruso impersonation and I'm set. Hahahaha.

No comments: