Sunday 20 December 2009

Cell Group.

Okay last Friday I met my cell group for the last time this year. Haha since the next two weeks are going to be spent celebrating Christmas/New Year, so the next time I'd meet them as a cell would be next year. =(

I think it's been a super fast year, still can't believe I've met them every Friday for about 40+ times already. Since Youth Camp last year when we were first grouped as a cell up till now.

In retrospect, I think I could have done more as a cell leader, and at times it feels like I shouldn't be their cell leader at all. Sometimes I wish someone could set an example and tell me what to do instead of me trying to rely on past experiences which can turn out irrelevant. I don't think I like responsibility very much, haha. But I hope to be a better cell leader next year, I hope I do better.

I think I've learned a lot from leading a cell group this year, not only about the people in my cell, but about myself too. And this post is to them, even though I don't think they read my blog hahaha.

No comments: