Sunday 5 February 2006

5th Feb 2005

I've been thinking. about lots of things i guess..So much is crammed into my brain all compressed into files for later viewing. But i guess most of these files are lost in time. Like i can't remember names of everyone i meet. lol i should show u how much info is crammed into my mind. I won't bother about spelling here.
  • Nursery at geylang medodist church. One guy from my class i was great friends with. Forgot his name. Corner of the wall with insects, millipedes caterpillars blah...Catertakers daughter was like a sister to me. I remember playing on her bike or something. I remember being punished for the whole day. I remember my mother being the principal there and me going to school with her on the 82...or some other bus number. I remember some guy asking for money with a knife or something. There nursery's now a carpark for the church upstairs.
  • Kindergarden at bishan PAP. I remember eating and liking red bean soup(yuck I don't like red bean soup now btw). I remember club mum and darren in the other class. I remember the time my sis had asthma and i stayed at darren and jacob's house. i remember playing house of the dead but i forgot when. I remember taking the exam for the first time. I thought it was fun lol. i remember photo taking. The PAP's still there btw.
  • Primary 1 at old rosyth school. I remember the wall with spiders, the national day parade with parry pri school(next door) I remember Luke, Yu Chuan(sp) and someone else whose name i forgot. Yup my 4 frens...we promised to be frens forever but...yea lost contact...
  • Pri 2 at old rosyth school. I remember sitting next to rosanna and being good frens with her. Just frens nothing more =) I remember yisen, guang foo, ken and george. A few others but i 4got names. I remember the english course i took. Something about silly billy. I remember the carnival!! For raising funds for new school. I remember mrs liz asri..

K i guess if i continue i'll go on forever so i'd better stop here...

No comments: