Monday 20 February 2006

20th Feburary 2006

I feel like changing my blog url...but then everyone will get confused and have to relink...or maybe i could create an entirely new blog and link there...but then all my old posts will be here...or maybe i could create...k nvm...o yar try this site out for streaming music radioblogclub only like the music streaming tho =)

I got this liquid in my toe and i can feel it like moving about as i walk..yuck...could be some kind of remedy to the terrible pain i felt in my foot a few days ago...pain is gone...but gross is still there...no visible damage =)

Helping out with the class blog these few days...and cramming runescape in between...my msn finally crashed today...i was expecting it to hang my comp becos 5+ppl were talking and nudging me...all whilst playing runescape and a few other sites...Yun Kai's nudge finally did the trick...my comp slowed for a moment then all the windows with msn closed...hee signed back in after that...

k gtg for now

No comments: