Friday 6 January 2006

6th January 2005

Gosh i haven't been writing in perfect english. Not that i like to write in perfect English, but since school's started and i need to brush up on my English, Yea i'll try to write in readable English.Hee.

I haven't been using the computer lately, I am just too busy with all my homework.Not really homework, just busy anyways. Gah woke up late today, but I managed to make it just before the music ended, so i am not counted as late. Then Eugene said he did not bring the NPCC cadet manual, which I needed. Supposed to have NP but it was cancelled. So I went to Eugene's house(florida) to get the manual. We ate at macdonald's. Then we went to his house. Perfect english sounds boring, and repetitive. GAH i shall write the rest of my post in "broken" english.YAY wheee whoopee!!

K i got pics of my class....mostly for class decoration but yea...i still have them in JPEG format...soooo...i should post here but....keane/tze jie/kenny/jian hui/daniel/chee seng and a bunch of others will come hantam me so i better not...hee

maybe i should work on a new skin...yep...i'm just too lazybusy to do it.hee or i could just get a skin from blogskins...

firefox now has 130,336,801 and counting...o now it's 130,227,121 and counting...weee that's the amount of people who have firefox...O yes it's now possible to change your image size...thanks to google...hee...

No comments: