Friday 27 January 2006

27th January 2006

GAH lots to blog about..like some days my life is dull but some days my life is super duper exciting, like today.
Went for chi new year celebration at sch..yar my father was there also..some carnival thing lar...our class set up a stall...NPCC set up a stall...yar that's about all that's interesting.

Went to rosyth after that. Ran like mad to get onto the 74 with woon wei. Woon Wei ran all the way to school. Show Off hahas. Reached there around 1pm. No one there lor. Went to canteen and saw Dun Ya, Leon, Boon Kiat, Josiah, Lynn, Jocelyn, Jia Ling, Liang Yu and matthew from 09. SEE i remember names!!!Met up with Wenjie, Zheng Peng, Andre and gerald after that. Saw chi teacher, saw old P.A teachers (miss teo, mrs teo, miss tan and a bunch of others) Saw singapore brainest kid guy...deylwen lim(sp sp???) also my succesor in Media Club btw..hahas....after that went to plaza sing to catch a movie. Me, Leon, Dun Ya, Andre, Boon Kiat, Jocelyn, Jia Ling, Liang Yu, Lynn. All the tickets were sold out so we mostly shopped. Saw Alvin and Joanna from NP at the cine. I drank one large mos burger milk tea to keep me awake lol. Then at around 6+ we spilt with me and leon taking north south line.

Leon got off at Toa Payoh, I got off at bishan. Walked to interchange. Met Jacob and Rachel on the bus..Jacob looks so grown up now lol...really. Went to church and waited till 8. Worship was great. Cell group was great. Guan You is scared of girls lol.

Father picked me up after cell. Went to eat supper with him at punggol. Drank one cup of milk tea. Went home. Ta DAH..thats my uber boring speech. KTHXBAI gtg sleep now

No comments: