Thursday 26 January 2006

26th January 2005

YIPEE i'm finally blogging...yar too much stuff these days...NPCC then Projects then homework...haiz so much to do...46 email messages in my inbox lol...saw wenjie on the opposite mrt today...lols i think he looks super diff from pri sch...like his hair was nicer...hee...i'll try to post more pictures...my server's been down lately...maybe i should change my skin...to something else...i dunno bout tables so i can't organize my links...maybe it should just be one big chunk..

I'm gonna go sleep soon...yep after my tablets.Cos i'm still sick...o yes i'm changing most of my music files to mp3...saves a ton more space..and i am still the it monitor yay...from pri3 to sec2..hahas...and i'm still last in class...pri1 to sec2...and i think i should go rest now..bah

No comments: