Tuesday 2 August 2011

Internship.

I'm not supposed to be blogging or using social media to talk about things related to my internship.
So I can't tell you where I'm interning at, hah.

I don't know if I can mention that I started work yesterday. And anyways, work at the unmentioned place has been interesting. The first day passed so quickly I didn't even notice it was time to leave, until it was time to leave.

Today was slightly more tiring. Cause there was a shoot going on from 10 in the morning until 6 when I ended work. And it was pretty much non-stop all the way. At least the lunch was free. :)

Oh and I think the cargo lifts at my unknown workplace are wickedly scary. Like zombies-and-ghosts scary as well as hope-the-lift-cable-doesn't-snap scary. Shall take a picture of it next time if I can. Thankfully the passenger lifts are a much safer option.

No comments: