Tuesday 27 September 2005

Yay i'm finally able to post images!!so here's a picture of kenny =)





Yar that's him playing with his...camera...on the day we had a trail thing.You can see my class in the background too yar...









And since i'm in a image posting mood i'll post some more stuff of mine...














My pocket pc...If u look closely you can see a Halo 2 img in the screen.If you can't...erm...nvm...
and that's the case and stylus(yes it's called a stylus, or something like that)

My Discman!!Yes i have a discman..it's a Sony D-NE1...the latest is D-NE 200+ i think...Yar my sister gave it to me...cos she won it at a 7-Eleven contest...I think its the Big Gulp guess the music thing...about 2 years old liao...yar...
My X box!!!Yar i got it for a Christmas present last year...i think i got it from the max online package thingy(yes i have maxonline not singtel)



k that's all i got for now...here's two fishmcdippers from mcdonalds at hougang mall after cross country run day...(see pictures help one remember!)

No comments: